Reggie Campbell is an American former football player for the United States Naval Academy team, the Navy Midshipmen.
- Navy's bio page
- Campbell makes big impact: At 5-6, 165 pounds, Navy slotback defies preconceived notions with speed, power, The Baltimore Sun, August 11, 2006.
- Campbell Is Mmm, Mmm Good for Navy, The Washington Post, December 23, 2005.
- At Navy, a senior bond; Campbell, Spencer are friends for life, The Washington Times, December 18, 2007.
- Campbell leads Navy to 24-3 halftime lead over Army, The Capital, December 1, 2007.
- Tiny Problem: Campbell Keeps Navy Going, The Washington Post, October 21, 2005.
- Tiny Campbell again slotted for big role with Midshipmen, The Capital, September 6, 2007.
- Short Wide Receivers Stand Tall for Navy, The Washington Post, August 11, 2007.