|Full name||Reginald William Wickham|
|Born||4 March 1871|
Wetherby, Yorkshire, England
|Died||4 December 1952 (aged 81)|
Harrogate, Yorkshire, England
Source: Cricinfo, 29 July 2019
The son of William Wickham Wickham and his wife, Katherine Henrietta Fairfax, he was born at Wetherby in March 1871. He toured the West Indies with Lord Hawke's XI 1896–97, making his debut in first-class cricket on the tour against Trinidad at Port of Spain. He made six further first-class appearances on the tour, playing further matches against Barbados and British Guiana. Playing primarily as a bowler, he took 24 wickets on the tour at an average of 19.04, with best figues of 5 for 38. These figures, which was his only first-class five wicket haul, came against British Guiana at Georgetown. With the bat, he scored 50 runs with a high score of 20 not out. He married Kathleen Wylie in 1907, with the couple having two children. He died at Harrogate in December 1952.
- "Reginald William Wickham". www.thepeerage.com. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "First-Class Matches played by Reginald Wickham". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "First-class Bowling For Each Team by Reginald Wickham". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "British Guiana v Lord Hawke's XI, Lord Hawke's XI in West Indies 1896/97". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "First-class Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Reginald Wickham". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 July 2019.