This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Regino Pedroso (April 5, 1896 – December 7, 1983) was a Cuban poet.
He won the National Poetry Prize of Cuba in 1939 for his book Beyond the sea sings. That same year published his poetic Anthology (1918-1938).
- We (Nosotros). Poems. Havana, Editorial Tropics, 1933.
- Poetic Anthology (Antología poética) (1918-1938). Havana, Imp Molina, 1939.
- Beyond the sea sings (Más allá canta el mar). Poem. Havana Imp Veronica, 1939.
- Bolivar Symphony freedom (Bolívar, sinfonía de libertad). Poem. Havana, P. Fernández, 1945.
- The Yuan Pei Fu plum (El ciruelo de Yuan Pei Fu). Chinese poems. Havana, P. Fernandez, 1955.
- Poems (Poemas). Prol. Nicolás Guillén. Anthology. Havana, Eds. Union, 1966.
- Poetry (Obra poética). "Regino Pedroso and the new Cuban poetry" by Felix Pita Rodriguez. Havana, Editorial Art and Literature, 1975.
|This article about a Cuban poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|