From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Regius may refer to:
- Regius Professor, "Royal" Professorships at the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Dublin
- Raphael Regius (c.1440–1520), Venetian humanist
- Henricus Regius (1598–1679), Dutch philosopher and physician
- Codex Regius, Icelandic manuscript in which the Poetic Edda is preserved
- Hippo Regius, ancient name of the modern city of Annaba, Algeria
- Titulus Regius, 1483 statute of the Parliament of England, giving the title "King of England" to Richard III
- Animal names:
- Regis (disambiguation) (Latin "of the king")
- Regia (disambiguation) (Latin "royal" feminine adjective)
- Regium (disambiguation) (Latin "royal" neuter adjective)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.