Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regla (Spanish: "Rule") can refer to:
- Regla, a municipality of Havana, Cuba
- La Regla de Perandones, one of 54 parish councils in Cangas del Narcea
- Santería, a syncretic religion also called La Regla de Ocha or La Regla Lucumi
- Guaracheros de Regla, a carnival comparsa of Havana, Cuba
- Salvia regla, a mountain sage endemic to west Texas
- Palo (religion) also called Regla de Palo
- Regla Bell (born 1970), Cuban Olympic volleyball athlete
- Regla Torres (born 1975), Cuban Olympic volleyball athlete
- Regla Cárdenas (born 1975), Cuban heptathlete
- Regla Leyén (born 1979), Cuban Olympic judo athlete
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.