Regla (Spanish: "Rule") can refer to:
- Regla, a municipality of Havana, Cuba
- La Regla de Perandones, one of 54 parish councils in Cangas del Narcea
- Santería, a syncretic religion also called La Regla de Ocha or La Regla Lucumi
- Guaracheros de Regla, a carnival comparsa of Havana, Cuba
- Salvia regla, a mountain sage endemic to west Texas
- Palo (religion) also called Regla de Palo
- Regla Bell (born 1970), Cuban Olympic volleyball athlete
- Regla Torres (born 1975), Cuban Olympic volleyball athlete
- Regla Cárdenas (born 1975), Cuban heptathlete
- Regla Leyén (born 1979), Cuban Olympic judo athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.