Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rego in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rego may refer to:
- Rego, registration number or fee of a motor vehicle in Australia for registration
People with the surname
- Alfred Rego Jr., Republican politician and lawyer from Rhode Island, U.S.
- Emanuel Rego (born 1973), Brazilian beach volleyball player
- José Lins do Rego (1901-1957), Brazilian writer
- Lucas Rego (21st century), birth name of Lookas, American record producer
- Luís do Rego Barreto (1777-1840), Portuguese brigadier in the Peninsular War
- Néstor Rego (born 1962), Galician politician
- Paula Rego (born 1935), Portuguese painter
- Vicente do Rego Monteiro (1899-1970), Brazilian painter
- Rego da Murta, Alvaiázere, Portugal
- Rego, Celorico de Basto, Celorico de Basto, Portugal
- Rego, Indiana, United States
- Rego Park, Queens, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.