Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regula may refer to:
- Regula (name)
- Regula (architecture), a feature of the Doric order in classical architecture
- Regula (saint), a Coptic Orthodox and Roman Catholic saint
- Regula (ship, 1993), a passenger ship operating on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Regula Range, a mountain range of Queen Maud Land, Antarctica
- Regula Ltd., former Deutsche Bank subsidiary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.