|Look up regulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regulation may refer to:
- Regulation (European Union), Union legislation effective in member states without implementing legislation by them
- Regulation, secondary or delegated legislation, by the executive branch pursuant to leave of the legislative branch
- Regulations, class of statutory instruments
- Regulation (magazine), Cato Institute publication re moderation of government regulation
- Regulation of gene expression, the biological process where genes are selectively expressed
- Control in electrical subsystems:
- Voltage regulation, degree to which a device's output voltage remains nominal
- Categories of voltage control:
- Line regulation, compensation for variations in supplied voltage
- Load regulation, compensation for variations in demand
- All pages beginning with "regulation"
- All pages with a title containing regulation
- Regulate (disambiguation)
- Regulator (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.