Rehberg may refer to:
- Rehberg, a neighborhood of Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria
- Rehberg, part of the Spantekow municipality in Vorpommern-Greifswald, Germany
- Rehberg (Harz), the 4th highest mountain in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Rehberg (Wasgau), the highest hill on German soil in the Franco-German Wasgau uplands
- German name of Liberk
- German name of Srní (Klatovy District)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rehberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.