From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reichsrat is a legislative body in German-speaking countries similar to the Upper House of a Parliament. The cognate in Scandiavian countries is Riksråd. These may refer to:
- Reichsrat (Austria), the parliament of the Cisleithanian part of Austria-Hungary (1867-1918)
- Reichsrat (Bavaria), the House of Lords in the Kingdom of Bavaria (1806-1918)
- Reichsrat (Germany), a body representing the German States in the Weimar Republic (1919-1933)
- Riksråd, various Royal Councils in Scandinavian countries
- Riksrådet, the Privy Council of Sweden
- Reichstag (disambiguation), the directly elected body or Lower House of parliaments in various German-speaking countries
- Riksdag (disambiguation), the cognate of Reichstag in Scandinavian countries
- Rigsdagen, Parliament of Denmark (1849-1953)
- In modern Germany, the Bundestag and Bundesrat are the two chambers of parliament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reichsrat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.