Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reification or reify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reification may refer to:
Science and technology
- Reification (computer science), the creation of a data model
- Reification (knowledge representation), the representation of facts and/or assertions
- Reification (statistics), the use of an idealized model to make inferences linking results from a model with experimental observations
- Reification (fallacy), the fallacy of treating an abstraction as if it were a real thing
- Reification (Gestalt psychology), the perception of an object as having more spatial information than is present
- Reification (linguistics), the transformation of a natural-language statement such that actions and events represented by it become quantifiable variables
- Reification (Marxism), the consideration of an abstraction of an object as if it had living existence and abilities
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.