|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Look up Reika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reika (れいか, レイカ pronounced ray-kah, or rai-kuh?) is a Japanese given name for females. The name can be written using the characters for "lovely; companion" (rei) and "splendor; flower; petal" (ka). However the name can have many different meanings depending on which kanji is used. Reika can also be written in katakana or hiragana]].
- 麗花, "beautiful, flower"
- 怜華, "wise, beautiful, elegant"
- 令佳, "rule, order, excellent"
- 麗夏, "beautiful summer"
- Reika Hashimoto (橋本麗香), a Japanese-Spanish actress and model
- Reika Kakiiwa, a Japanese elite badminton player
- Reika Okina, a singer known for singing the opening song to the anime Loveless
- Reika Utsugi (宇津木 麗華), a Japanese softball player
- Reika, a famous model character in the manga version of Gantz
- Reika Mishima, character in RahXephon
- Reika Houjou, a character in the anime Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun
- Reika is the Japanese name of Reaker, an enemy who is fought in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
- Reika, a character in Mark Crilley's OEL manga Miki Falls.
- Reika Kuze, the antagonist of the video game Fatal Frame III.
- Sky Reika, a character in the anime Accel World.
- Reika Aoki, a character in the anime Smile PreCure!
- Reika, a minor character in the anime Serial Experiments Lain.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|