From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reis, réis, reís, or Reis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reis may refer to :
- Reis (surname), a Portuguese and German surname
- Reis (military rank), an Ottoman military rank
- Reis Township, Polk County, Minnesota, U.S.
- Portuguese Indian rupia (subdivided into réis), the currency of Portuguese India until 1958
- Portuguese real (plural reis or réis), the former currency of Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.