|Look up reis, réis, reís, or Reis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reis may refer to :
- Portuguese Indian rupia (subdivided into réis), the currency of Portuguese India until 1958
- Portuguese real (plural reis or réis), the former currency of Portugal
- Reis Township, Polk County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Dirce Reis, São Paulo, Brazil
- Angra dos Reis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Reis Magos, former name of Nova Almeida, Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Reis Magos (river), a river at whose mouth the town of Nova Almeida stands
- Caldas de Reis, Portugal
- Reis (film), a biography film from 2017 about the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.