From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rejoice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rejoice is a component of pleasure. It may also refer to:
- Rejoice Broadcast Network, a Christian radio network
- Rejoice Radio, the program broadcast on the Rejoice Broadcast Network
- Rejoice Records
- Rejoice (The Emotions album), a disco album by The Emotions
- Rejoice (2nd Chapter of Acts album), an album by Christian contemporary band 2nd Chapter of Acts
- Rejoice (Katherine Jenkins album), a 2007 album by Katherine Jenkins
- Rejoice (Pharoah Sanders album), a 1981 jazz album by Pharoah Sanders
- Rejoice (Sawyer Brown album), a 2008 album by Sawyer Brown
- "Rejoice" Rod Argent Argent 1971
- "Rejoice" U2 discography
- "Rejoice", a song by Audio Adrenaline from their 2001 album Lift
- "Rejoice", a song by Andrew Jackson Jihad from their 2007 album People That Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People in the World
- Rejoice (Il Divo song), a song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector, a 2005, from Il Divo album The Christmas Collection.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rejoice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.