From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up relapse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A relapse is a recurrence of a past (typically medical) condition. It may also refer to:
- Relapse Records, a record label
- Relapse (Eminem album), a 2009 Grammy-winning album by Eminem
- Relapse (Ministry album), a 2012 music album by Ministry
- Relapse (EP), a 2002 EP by Oceansize
- The Relapse, a 1696 play by John Vanbrugh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relapse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.