|Look up religion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Religion is any cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, ethics, or organizations, that relate humanity to the supernatural or transcendental.
Religion may also refer to:
- Religion (journal), an academic journal
- Religion (Spear of Destiny album), a 1997 studio album by British rock band Spear of Destiny
- Religion (Niagara album), a 1990 studio album by French band Niagara
- Mythology, a body or collection of myths
- "Religious" (song), a 2009 song by R. Kelly
- "Religion" (song), a 2015 song by Lana Del Rey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Religion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.