From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remake may refer to:
- Remake, a motion picture or television series based on an earlier produced work
- Remake (film), a 2003 Bosnian film directed by Dino Mustafić
- Remake (novel), a 1995 science fiction novel by Connie Willis
Technology and computing
- Remake (computing), a hardware or software system that is designed to mimic another system, especially old, obsolete, or discontinued products
- REmake, a 2002 remake of the 1996 video game Resident Evil
- Remake Italy (Rifare l'Italia), is a democratic-socialist faction within the Democratic Party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.