|Look up remit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remit, REMIT, or derivations thereof may refer to:
- Remittance, a transfer of money by a foreign worker to an individual in his or her home country
- Remittance advice, a letter sent by a customer to a supplier informing them that their invoice has been paid
- Remittance man, an emigrant in the 19th century, often to a British colony, supported or assisted by payment of money from their paternal home
- REMIT, Regulation on Wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency, a European Union regulation for energy markets
- "remit - WordReference.com Dictionary of English". www.wordreference.com. Wordreference.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
the area of authority or responsibility of an individual or a group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.