Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rename in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rename may refer to:
- Rename (computing), rename of a file on a computer
- Rename (relational algebra), unary operation in relational algebra
- Company renaming, rename of a product
- Name change, rename of a person
- Geographical renaming, rename of a geographical location
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rename.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.