Renan Soares Reuter
|Full name||Renan Soares Reuter|
|Date of birth||12 December 1990|
|Place of birth||São João Batista, Brazil|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|2012||→ Vitória (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Estoril (loan)||2||(0)|
|2013||→ Guarani (loan)||0||(0)|
|2014||→ Botafogo-SP (loan)||0||(0)|
|2014||→ Bragantino (loan)||17||(0)|
|2015||→ Caxias (loan)||0||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Tigres do Brasil (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 8, 2012|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of May 22, 2011
Renan began his professional career in Avaí, where he won the state championship. He was chosen as the first goalkeeper when his team mate Zé Carlos was injured, so he took the goalkeeper position at the beginning of 2010 Brazilian Série A.
On July 26, 2010, he was called up for the first time to the Brazilian national team. It was the first time that a footballer playing at a club from the Santa Catarina state received a cap for the national team.
- Campeonato Catarinense: 2010
|Club||Season||Brasileirão Série A||Brasileirão Série B||Copa do Brasil||Libertadores||Copa Sudamericana||State League||Friendly||Total|
- "Renan é o novo reforço do Timão" (in Portuguese). Corinthians official web. 2011-06-03. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "Goleiro Renan, do Avaí, é o primeiro jogador atuando em um clube catarinense a ser convocado para a Seleção Brasileira" (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 2010-07-26. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- Renan Soares Reuter at TheFinalBall.com