Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reparation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reparation may refer to:
- Reparation (legal), the legal philosophy
- Reparations (transitional justice), measures taken by the state to redress gross and systematic violations of human rights law or humanitarian law
- Reparations for slavery, proposed compensation for the Atlantic slave trade, to assist the descendants of enslaved peoples and the communities affected
- Reparations (website), website devoted to cause of compensation for the descendants of the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Reparation (album), a reggae album by musician Eddy Grant
- "Reparation", a song on that album
- Acts of reparation, prayers for repairing the damages of sin
- War reparations
- World War I reparations, made from Germany due to the signing of the Treaty of Versailles
- Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany, Holocaust reparations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reparation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.