From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reparation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reparation may refer to:
- Reparation (legal), the legal philosophy
- Reparations (transitional justice), measures taken by the state to redress gross and systematic violations of human rights law or humanitarian law
- Reparations for slavery, proposed compensation for the Transatlantic Slave Trade, to assist the descendants of enslaved peoples and the communities affected.
- Reparation (album), a reggae album by musician Eddy Grant
- "Reparation", a song on that album
- Acts of reparation, prayers for repairing the damages of sin
- War reparations
- World War I reparations, made from Germany due to the signing of the Treaty of Versailles
- Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany, Holocaust reparations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reparation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.