From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up [[wiktionary:|]] or repentance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repentance is an act recognized in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and other religions.
Repentance may also refer to:
- Repentance (theology), a specific aspect of salvation
- Repentance (Esham album), 2003
- Repentance (Lee "Scratch" Perry album), 2008
- Repentance (film), Georgian film directed by Tengiz Abuladze
- "Repentance" (Star Trek: Voyager), the thirteenth episode broadcast of the seventh season of the TV series Star Trek: Voyager
- "Repentance" (story), an 1886 short story by Russian author Leo Tolstoy
- Repentance (song), a song by Dream Theater
- Repentance, an EP by Paramaecium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repentance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.