Jump to navigation Jump to search
Repin (Russian: Ре́пин; masculine) or Repina (Ре́пина; feminine) is a Russian last name. It is derived from the sobriquet "репа" ("turnip") and may refer to the following people:
- Ilya Repin (1844–1930), Ukrainian and Russian painter
- Nikolay Repin (b. 1932), Soviet painter
- Vadim Repin (b. 1971), Russian violinist
- The Repin culture, the first section (or, depending on the author, the forerunner) of the Pit Grave/Ochre Grave/Yamnaya culture.
- Řepín, a village and municipality of the Czech Republic.
- 2468 Repin, a Main-belt Asteroid named after Ilya Repin.
- Repino, several inhabited localities in Russia