Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up replicator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Replicator may refer to various things related to replication:
- Replicator (evolution unit), the theoretical basic unit of evolution in the gene-centered view of evolution
- Replicator (self-replication), a component that facilitates self-replication
- DNA replication, the process of producing two identical copies from one original DNA molecule
- Replicator (nanotechnology), a device to precisely position molecules to guide chemical reactions
- Clanking replicator, an artificial self-replicating system that relies on conventional large-scale technology and automation
- Replicator equation, a deterministic monotone non-linear and non-innovative game dynamic used in evolutionary game theory
- Replicator (cellular automaton), a pattern
- Replicator (Stargate), a fictional species in the Stargate universe
- Replicator (Star Trek), a fictional technology in the Star Trek universe
- Replicator (band), a noise rock band from Oakland, California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Replicator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.