Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repose is a word meaning "rest" or "calmness".
Repose may also refer to:
- Lying in repose, when the body of a deceased person is set out for public viewing
- Dying, particularly used of saints in the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Mount Repose (disambiguation), several mountains
- USS Repose, several US Navy ships
- Repose (painting), a c.1871 painting by Edouard Manet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.