(Redirected from Repositories)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repository in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repository may refer to:
- The Repository, a newspaper in Ohio
- Ackermann's Repository, a British periodical published 1809–1829
- Repository (version control), a data structure which stores metadata for a set of files or directory structure
- Content repository, a database of digital content
- Deep geological repository, for nuclear waste
- Disciplinary repository, an online archive of scholarly publications in a particular subject
- Information repository, a central place in which an aggregation of data is kept, usually in computer storage
- Institutional repository, an archive of an institution's scholarly publications
- National Mine Map Repository, collects and maintains mine map information
- Software repository, a storage location from which software packages may be retrieved
- Trade Repository, an entity that collects and maintains the records of over-the-counter derivatives
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repository.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.