From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Repository (disambiguation))
|Look up repository in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repository commonly refers to a storage location, often for safety or preservation.
Repository may also refer to:
- Repository of arts, literature, commerce, manufactures, fashions, and politics, British periodical published 1809-1829, commonly called Ackermann's Repository
- The Repository, daily newspaper serving the greater Canton, Ohio area
- Deep geological repository for radioactive waste
- Institutional repository, digital collections of a university's scholarly research
- Disciplinary repository, repository for academic papers in a particular subject area
- Component repository management, field of configuration management
- Repository (revision control), a concept from the distributed revision control that refers to a data structure
- Repository clone, a concept from the distributed revision control
- Repository Open Service Interface Definition, O.K.I. specification that defines the storing and retrieving of digital content
- Software repository, a storage location that contains software packages and allows their installation
- Digital repository, also known as a virtual or digital library
- Information repository, secondary data storage
- National Mine Map Repository, U.S. government facility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repository.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.