Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reprieve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reprieve may refer to:
- In criminal proceedings, the act of postponing the enforcement of a sentence, particularly a death sentence, to allow an appeal
- Death sentence with reprieve, a criminal punishment pronounced in place of the death penalty in China's law
- Reprieve (organisation), a group of organisations working against the death penalty
- Reprieve (album), a 2006 album by Ani DiFranco
- The Reprieve, a 1947 novel by Jean-Paul Sartre
- The Reprieve (1913 film), an Australian melodrama film
- The Reprieve (1961 film), a Spanish drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reprieve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.