|Look up reproof, reprove, or reproving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reproof may refer to:
- Reproof (firearms), a test of a gun after its original proof
- Reproof, a form of congregational discipline among Jehovah's Witnesses
- Reproof, a less severe censure than a rebuke in English civil and church law
- "Reproof", a song on the EP HalfNoise by HalfNoise
- The Reproof, a painting by Emily Sartain
- Reprimand, a severe, formal or official reproof
- Tocheichah (meaning admonition or reproof), the section in chapter 26 of Leviticus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reproof.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.