Rescue One Financial
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Irvine, California, USA|
|Bradley Smith, Mark Photoglou, and Branden Millstone, Co-Founders and CEOs|
Rescue One Financial is a financial services company located in Irvine, CA. It ranks #21 in the Inc. 500|5000 top 100 fastest growing companies within the Financial Services Industry, with an overall ranking of 308. The company is a member of the American Fair Credit Council.
Rescue One Financial was founded in 2007 by Bradley Smith, Mark Photoglou, and Branden Millstone with a focus on consumer debt management. Services are offered in 31 states. The company manages $2 billion of consumer debt, with over 750 million dollars of unsecured debt settled.
In 2013, the company showed a three-year growth of 1,406%, with revenues of $31.6 Million in 2012, compared to $2.1 Million in 2009. During that time, they added 26 jobs, bringing the total number of employees for 2013 to 53. Currently, the company boasts 181 employees in 2019.
Co-Founder and CEO Bradley Smith was previously a key player in a notable Rule 144 trade at Merrill Lynch, selling more than 5 million shares of The Walt Disney Company. Smith was featured in Inc. Magazine in September 2010 as "America's Fastest Growing Debt Collector,", in Inc's award-winning article "The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship" by Jessica Bruder in September 2013, and has been featured in the media as a financial expert. The Deadline Club award in Magazine Personal Service category was won for the article "The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship". Smith was also named part of the Forbes Executive Financial Council and the company manages over 100,000 clients.
Member of the AFCC, The American Fair Credit Council 
Certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) 
The United States Organizations for Bankruptcy Alternatives (USOBA) 
- Inc. Company Profile 2013
- AFCC Company Profile
- CEOCFO Magazine, 2/4/13: Interview with Bradley Smith
- Newsweek Showcase: Rescue One Financial
- Inc. Sep 1, 2010: "America's Fastest-Growing Debt Collector"
- Nooga.com, 10/7/13: Locals provide insight, advice on challenges of entrepreneurship
- Inc. Magazine, September 2013: "The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship" by Jessica Bruder
- Tech Crunch, 7/14/14: We Need To Talk About Depression
- The Patriot Ledger, 12/26/13:10 Money Predictions for 2014
- NuWire Investor, 3/9/14: How Long Does a Debt Settlement stay on your Credit Report?
- Daily Markets, 7/16/14: At What Age Should You Start Building Credit?
- CEO.com, 8/29/14: To Build Your Team, First Build Trust
- CEOWORLD magazine, 2/11/2015: The Most Effective Methods To Improve As A Pioneer In 2015: Managing Big Data
- "2014 Deadline Club Award Winners – Deadline Club". www.deadlineclub.org. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Bradley W Smith, Official Member of Forbes Councils". Forbes Councils. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- Panel, Expert. "Need Funds Fast? Six Ways To Evaluate The Best Credit Offer For You". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- Bankrate, Nancy Mann Jackson, (2012-07-03). "5 Ways to Grow an Emergency Fund". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-10-29.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "Members of AFCC (American Fair Credit Council)".
- "Members of IAPDA (International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators)". Archived from the original on 2005-05-29.