Rescue One Financial
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Irvine, California, USA|
|Bradley Smith, Mark Photoglou, and Branden Millstone, Co-Founders and CEOs|
Rescue One Financial is a financial services company located in Irvine, CA. It ranks #21 in the Inc. 500|5000 top 100 fastest growing companies within the Financial Services Industry, with an overall ranking of 308. The company is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC).
Rescue One Financial was founded in 2007 by Bradley Smith, Mark Photoglou, and Branden Millstone with a focus on consumer debt management. Services are offered in 31 states. The company manages $2 billion of consumer debt, with over 750 million dollars of unsecured debt settled.
In 2013, the company showed a three-year growth of 1,406%, with revenues of $31.6 Million in 2012, compared to $2.1 Million in 2009. During that time, they added 26 jobs, bringing the total number of employees for 2013 to 53.
Co-Founder and CEO Bradley Smith was previously a key player in a notable Rule 144 trade at Merrill Lynch, selling more than 5 million shares of The Walt Disney Company. Smith was featured in Inc. Magazine in September 2010 as "America's Fastest Growing Debt Collector,", in Inc's award-winning article "The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship" by Jessica Bruder in September 2013, and has been featured in the media as a financial expert.
Member of the AFCC, The American Fair Credit Council 
Certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) 
The United States Organizations for Bankruptcy Alternatives (USOBA) 
Ranked #21 Fastest-Growing Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine 
Ranked #4 Fastest Growing Company by the Orange County Business Journal 
Ranked #30 Fastest Growing Business in LA/OC
Ranked #308 in the Inc 500, 2013 
Ranked #57 in the Top 100 California Companies by Inc. Magazine 
Ranked #28 in the Los Angeles Metro Area by Inc. Magazine 
- Inc. Company Profile 2013
- AFCC Company Profile
- CEOCFO Magazine, 2/4/13: Interview with Bradley Smith
- Newsweek Showcase: Rescue One Financial
- Inc. Sep 1, 2010: "America's Fastest-Growing Debt Collector"
- Nooga.com, 10/7/13: Locals provide insight, advice on challenges of entrepreneurship
- Inc. Magazine, September 2013: "The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship" by Jessica Bruder
- Tech Crunch, 7/14/14: We Need To Talk About Depression
- The Patriot Ledger, 12/26/13:10 Money Predictions for 2014
- NuWire Investor, 3/9/14: How Long Does a Debt Settlement stay on your Credit Report?
- Daily Markets, 7/16/14: At What Age Should You Start Building Credit?
- CEO.com, 8/29/14: To Build Your Team, First Build Trust
- CEOWORLD magazine, 2/11/2015: The Most Effective Methods To Improve As A Pioneer In 2015: Managing Big Data
- "Members of AFCC (American Fair Credit Council)".
- "Members of IAPDA (International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators)".
- Orange County Business Journal, Vol. 35, No.40