Research4Life, is a platform and website dedicated to making peer-reviewed knowledge public to students and researchers in lower income countries. Research4Life provides free or low cost access to academic and professional peer-reviewed content online. In 2021 Research4Life offered 132,000 leading journals and books in the fields of health, agriculture, environment, applied sciences and legal information.
Research4Life consists of five programs:
- HINARI, research for health;
- AGORA, research on agriculture;
- ARDI, research for development and Innovation;
- OARE, research in the environment
- GOALI, research for global justice.