Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up research in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Research is systematic work to create new knowledge or devise new applications of knowledge.
Research may also refer to:
- Research (horse) (born 1985), an Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Research (finance), a type of financial analysis on companies for investment purposes
- "Research" (Big Sean song) (2015)
- Research (1861 ship), a ship launched at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
- HCS Research (1823), a vessel that the British East India Company employed for exploration
- Research, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- RE/Search, an American magazine and book publisher
- Research Range, a mountain range at the northern end of the Ural Mountains
- Epistemology, philosophy of the nature and scope of knowledge
- Hermeneutics, the interpretation of texts or forms of communication
- Market research, efforts in business to gather information about markets or customers
- Research and development, activities in business to develop new products or to discover new knowledge
- Scientific research, investigation of phenomena or acquisition of knowledge using scientific methods
- No original research, a Core Content Policy of Wikipedia.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Research.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.