From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Resia may refer to:
Locations in northern Italy
- In the province of South Tyrol, within the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region:
- In the Province of Udine, within the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region:
- Resia, Friuli, a town and commune (municipality) in the Julian Alps of the Northern Limestone Alps ranges.
- Resia River
- Resia Valley, an Alpine glacial valley in the Julian Alps, formed by the Resia River, a tributary of the Canal del Ferro with their confluence near Moggio Udinese.
- Resiutta, province in Udine.
- Resian dialect, a Slovene dialect spoken in the Resia valley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.