(Redirected from Residents)
|Look up resident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resident, literally person who maintains residency (domicile) in a given place, may refer to :
People and functions
- Resident (title), both a diplomatic official representing their state on foreign soil of modest rank (now rare), and the title of certain colonial diplomatic officials who represented their state with diplomatic status, with low rank in the West, or in a protectorate or colonial entity
- Resident (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Resident (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Resident, a person who has tax residence in a country or jurisdiction
- Resident, a patient at a long-term care facility
- Resident (Second Life), a member of the Second Life community
- Resident DJ, a DJ who performs at a venue on a regular basis or permanently.
- Resident (magazine), an Austrian music magazine
- The Resident, a 2011 film starring Hilary Swank, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Christopher Lee
- The Resident (TV series), an American medical drama television series that is scheduled to be aired in the Fall of 2017
- The Residents, an American avant garde music and visual arts group
- Resident module, a program that stays in memory throughout the lifetime of a computing session
- Resident bird, a bird that does not migrate
- Resident spy, a spy who operates in a foreign country
- Chief resident (disambiguation)
- Residency (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.