From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up residue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residue may refer to:
Chemistry and biology
- Residue (chemistry), material remaining after a physical separation process, or side-products of a chemical reaction
- An amino acid within a peptide chain
- Crop residue, materials left after agricultural processes.
- Pesticide residue
- Petroleum residue, the heavier fractions of crude oil that fail to vaporize in an oil refinery
- Residue (complex analysis), complex number describing the behavior of line integrals of a meromorphic function around a singularity
- Residue (partial fraction decomposition), the numerator of the expanded terms
- The remainder in modular arithmetic
- Residue (law), portion of the testator's estate that is not specifically devised to someone in the will
- Residue (TV series), an English science-fiction series from 2015
- A variant title of a British folk song also known as "Levy-Dew" and "New Year Carol"
- Residual value
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Residue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.