From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up respectable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Respectable may refer to:
- Having significant social status
- "Respectable" (Rolling Stones song), 1978 single
- "Respectable" (Mel and Kim song), 1987 single
- "Respectable", a 1960 single by The Isley Brothers, a 1965 album cover by the Yardbirds on Having a Rave Up with The Yardbirds, and a 1966 cover by The Outsiders
- "Respectable", a song by Don McLean from the album Tapestry
- Respectable (TV series), set in a brothel, broadcast by Five in the UK in 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Respectable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.