From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up responsibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Responsibility may refer to:
- Collective responsibility
- Corporate social responsibility
- Diffusion of responsibility
- Diminished responsibility
- Legal liability
- Legal responsibility (disambiguation), various meanings
- Media responsibility
- Moral responsibility
- Personal responsibility (as a synonym for moral responsibility)
- Personal responsibility (as a willingness to act responsibly: a "responsible person")
- Professional responsibility
- Responsibility assumption in spirituality and personal-growth contexts
- Responsibility (song), a song by the Christian punk band MxPx
- Single responsibility principle
- Social responsibility
- The Westminster system constitutional conventions of:
- All pages with titles containing "Irresponsible"
- All pages with titles containing "Responsibility"
- All pages with titles containing "Responsible"
- Moral hazard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Responsibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.