|Origin||Ipswich, Suffolk, England|
|Genres||Rockabilly, psychobilly, rock 'n' roll|
|Labels||Nervous, New, ABC, Madhouse, Vinyl Frontier, Vinyl Japan, Vampirella, Raucous, Crazy Love, I Sold My Soul, Bluelight|
Restless is a British rockabilly band formed in 1978. The group got their name from a song by Carl Perkins. The band performed their first gig in Sudbury in 1980, but the gig was hampered by frontman Mark Harman suffering from stage fright. Their first album, Why Don't You...Just Rock!, was released on Nervous Records in 1982.
- Ben Cooper — drums, saxophone, backing vocals
- Mark Harman — vocals, guitar
- Jeff Bayly — upright bass, backing vocals
- Mick Malone — guitar, backing vocals
- Paul Harman — upright bass, backing vocals
- Steve Whitehouse — upright bass, backing vocals
- Rob Tyler — drums, backing vocals
- Why Don't You...Just Rock! (1982, Nervous)
- Do You Feel Restless? (1983, Nervous)
- After Midnight (1986, ABC)
- Beat My Drum (1988, The Madhouse Recording Co.)
- Movin' On (1990, The Madhouse Recording Co.)
- Kickin' Into Midnight (1990, The Madhouse Recording Co.)
- Number Seven (1991, The Madhouse Recording Co.)
- Figure It Out (1993, Vinyl Frontier)
- Three Of A Kind (1995, Vinyl Japan)
- The Lost Sessions (1996, Vinyl Japan)
- Got Some Guts-Unplugged (1997, Vampirella Music)
- Do Your Thing (2002, Raucous)
- Got It Covered (2011, Crazy Love)
- Sounds Like Restless (2012, I Sold My Soul Media)
- Seconds Out (2014, Bluelight)
- Originals (2015, Bluelight)
- Ready to Go! (2020, Bluelight)
- "Restless". www.oldschool-psychobilly.de. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "RAB Hall of Fame: Restless". www.rockabillyhall.com. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "Restless - Why Don't You Just Rock !". Discogs. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "RESTLESS - Official page (Neo Rockabilly)". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2021-01-12.
- "Restless". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-02-12.