From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up restriction, restrict, or restrictor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Restriction, restrict or restrictor may refer to:
- Restriction (mathematics), an aspect of a mathematical function
- The restriction map in the Inflation-restriction exact sequence of group cohomology
- Restriction (album), an album by Archive
- Restrictions (album), an album by Cactus
- restrict, a keyword in the C programming language used in pointer declarations
- Restrictor (linguistics), a word or morpheme that specifies the meaning of a quantifier
- Restriction enzyme, a type of enzyme that cleaves genetic material
- Restriction, a term in medieval Supposition theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Restriction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.