From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up resurgence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resurgence may refer to:
- Resurgence (spring), spring discharge, where water comes from the ground
- Resurgence (pest) of (usually agricultural) pests, due for example, to the misuse of pesticides
- Resurgence (Dutch Revolt), the period between 1572 and 1585 in the Dutch Revolt
- Risorgimento, meaning the Resurgence, Italian unification
- The Resurgence (organization), a Christian ministry associated with Mars Hill Church and Mark Driscoll
- in mathemathic the resurgence properties of special functions
- Resurgence (magazine), a British publication, merged with The Ecologist in 2012
- Resurgence (novel), a 2002 novel by Charles Sheffield
- Anti-Semitism in the 21st Century: The Resurgence, 2007 documentary film
- Independence Day: Resurgence, 2016 American film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resurgence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.