Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up revamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revamp may refer to:
- Revamp, informal term for maintenance, repair, and operations
- Revamp, informal term for editing of natural-language text
- Revamp (gaming), informal term for boost or renovation of a game's UI, system stats, items, rules, etc. and vice versa. Also known as buffing.
- ReVamp, a progressive metal band founded by Floor Jansen, after the split up of After Forever, her former band
- ReVamp (album), the self-titled debut album from the band above
- Revamp, a tribute album to Elton John and Bernie Taupin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revamp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.