From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reve, Reves, Revé, or Rêve may refer to:
- Gerard Reve, (1923–2006) a Dutch writer
- Emery Reves, a Hungarian-born writer, publisher, literary agent and advocate of world federalism
- Karel van het Reve, a Dutch writer, translator and literary historian teaching and writing on Russian literature
- Wendy Russell Reves, an American philanthropist, socialite, and former fashion model
- Odalis Revé, a retired Cuban judoka
- Belle Reve, a fictional prison and sanitorium in the DC Universe
- Le Rêve (disambiguation), title of several cultural works
- Rêves, a 2009 posthumous album by Grégory Lemarchal
- Revés/Yo Soy, a 1999 album by Café Tacuba
- Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros, a French dreamlike fantasy role-playing game created by Denis Gerfaud and edited in English by Malcontent Games
- Reve's puzzle, the generalization of the Tower of Hanoi, a mathematical game or puzzle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.