|Look up reverse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reverse may refer to:
- The reverse side of currency or a flag; see Obverse and reverse
- A change in the direction of:
- Reverse lookup (disambiguation) as in:
In sports and other games
- Reverse (American football), a trick play in American football
- Reverse swing, a cricket delivery
- Reverse (bridge), a type of bid in contract bridge
- Reverse (Morandi album), 2005
- Reverse (Eldritch album), 2001
- Revers (film), 2009
- "Reverse", a 2014 song by SomeKindaWonderful
- Taking a video, movie or sound and playing it backwards. (See Backwards masking)
- REVERSE, an art space located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Reverse swing (disambiguation)
- Revers, display of reverse side of jacket cuffs, etc.
- Reversal (disambiguation)
- Reversion (disambiguation)
- Reversing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reverse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.