Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up revive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revive may refer to:
- Revival, bringing back to life
- Revive (video gaming), resurrecting a defeated character
- Revive Energy Mints, a brand of caffeinated energy candy
- ReVive (Skateboarding), a skateboarding company
- Revive (band), a Christian rock band
- Revive, classical album by Elīna Garanča 2016
- Revive, album by Steadman
- "Revive (Say Something)", also known as "Revive", a song by LuvBug
- "Puzzle/Revive", a double A-side single by Mai Kuraki
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.