Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rework in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rework can refer to:
- Rework (electronics), the process of removing a component from a printed circuit board and then re-soldering it on
- Rework, the step in the Software inspection process during software development when discovered defects are corrected
- Rework, a step in the Fagan inspection process during software development
- Reworked fossil, a fossil that lies in another stratum than the one into which it was originally deposited
- ReWorked, a remix album by RuPaul
- REWORK (book), a book by 37signals
- Body Rework, a remix album by EBM band Nitzer Ebb
- rework in Wiktionary
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rework.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.