August 14, 1966 |
Mount Clemens, Michigan
|Other names||Rex Chandler|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|No. of adult films||6|
Chandler was born in Mount Clemens, Michigan on August 14, 1966. A former Mr. Michigan, he decided to move to Los Angeles in 1990 to seek out a career in the entertainment field. He modeled for several adult magazines before his agent suggested he try adult films. A heterosexual, he put in his contract that he would perform strictly as a gay-for-pay sexual top and performed under the name "Rex Chandler". His first film A View To A Thrill proved so successful that he was awarded Best Newcomer and went on to film several more adult films, between 1989 and 1991. Films containing scenes of Chandler were released up until 1995. He eventually retired from the industry and became a part-time actor and photographer. He took a role spoofing his adult persona in the 1995 film Man of the Year and was also cast in a bit role in the 1995 film The Doom Generation by independent director Gregg Araki. In 1996, scenes filmed earlier were released as a solo film titled Rex: One-on-One, which went on to win "1996 Best Gay Solo Video".
Currently he is married.
- Blonde Heaven (1995) .... Al Missirian
- Rage and Honor (1992) .... Band member
- A View to a Thrill, Part 2: Man with the Golden Rod (1991)
- Heat in the Night (1989) (V)
- Made for You (1989)
- Manrammer (1989) .... Tom Kent
- Cocktales (1989)
- A View to a Thrill (1989)
- Celebrity Height by Centimeters/Feet
- "Astrology: Rex CHANDLER, born 1966/08/14, Horoscope, biography, planets, picture and map of the heavens with Astrotheme". Astrotheme.fr. 1966-08-14. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- A&U - America's AIDS Magazine - September 1996 issue
- "Al's Gay Porn Stars - Rex Chandler". Alsgaypornstars.com. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- All Male: Quirky Quotes, Intimate Interviews, and Tantalizing Trivia from the Most Desired Men on Earth. Written by: Ed Karvoski, Jr. Pages 95 and 96.
- "Jake Cruise Interview". Jumponmarkslist.com. Retrieved 2013-11-02.