From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhenish Palatinate (German: Rheinpfalz) may refer to:
- Rhenish Palatinate, a name for the Palatinate region (Pfalz), Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- The Electoral Palatinate, a state that existed until 1803
- Rhenish Palatinate, another name for the Circle of Rhine (Rheinkreis) or the Bavarian Palatinate (Bayerischen Pfalz) west of the Rhine, from 1835 until 1946
- Rheinpfalz (disambiguation)
- Rhine Palatinate (wine region), the former name of the Palatinate wine region, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhenish Palatinate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.