Rhona (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Original network||BBC Two|
- Rhona Cameron as Rhona
- Mel Giedroyc as Lisa
- Dave Lamb as Geoff
- Janet Brown as Mother
- Vicki Pepperdine as Ally
|1||"The Rain"||25 July 2000|
|2||"The Tailor"||1 August 2000|
|3||"The Birthday Girl"||8 August 2000|
|4||"The Happy Jeans"||15 August 2000|
|5||"The Fridge"||22 August 2000|
|6||"The Haircut"||29 August 2000|
- "BBC - Comedy Guide - Rhona". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on December 13, 2004. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- Rose, Sally (January 23, 2000). "Church fears over Rhona's lesbian sitcom; BBC chiefs deny they are trying to promote gay relationships". Mail on Sunday.
- Keal, Graham (July 12, 2000). "Straight talking from the sitcom's newest star; Feisty stand-up Rhona Cameron has often had audiences in the palm of her hand, but real life for the lesbian comedienne hasn't always been such a laugh. Now she is drawing on her life to fuel Rhona, British TV's first lesbian sitcom. She tells Graham Keal about her highs, lows and her lovers". The Birmingham Post.
- "Rhona". BBC. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Chaudhuri, Anita (2002-11-14). "Why are these women smiling?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Rhona Cameron". Metro. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|