|Look up Rhun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhun may refer to:
- Rhun (Welsh given name)
- Beli ap Rhun (517–599), King of Gwynedd
- Rhun ab Arthgal King of Strathclyde c. 870
- Rhun ab Owain Gwynedd (died 1146), son of King Owain Gwynedd
- Rhun Hir ap Maelgwn (died 586), King of Gwynedd
- Rhun ap Iorwerth (born 1972), Welsh politician and journalist
- Rhun Williams (born 1997), Welsh rugby union player
- Run (island) or Rhun, one of the Banda Islands, Indonesia
- Rhûn, a fictional region of Middle Earth created by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Prince Rhun, a fictional character in The Chronicles of Prydain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.