(Redirected from Ricardo Pedriel Suárez)
|Full name||Ricardo Pedriel Suárez|
|Date of birth||January 19, 1987|
|Place of birth||Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2009–2010||Steaua II Bucureşti||12||(8)|
|2009–2010||→ Giresunspor (loan)||27||(13)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 July 2011
- In 2009–10, Pedriel was demoted to the B squad.
- On July 2009 he agreed a loan deal with Giresunspor, the Turkish Bank Asya First League club.
- On June 2010 he agreed a deal with Sivasspor, the Turkish club.
- Pedriel was picked to join Bolivia in the 2007 U-20 South American Championship held in Paraguay, where he played in four games.
- On February 6, 2008 he made his debut with the senior Bolivia national team during a friendly match against Peru in La Paz, scoring his first international goal.
- Scores and results list Bolivia's goal tally first. "Score" column indicates the score after the player's goal.
|1.||6 February 2008||Estadio Hernando Siles, La Paz, Bolivia||Peru||1–0||2–1||Friendly|
|2.||29 March 2011||Estadio Carlos Salazar Hijo, Mazatenango, Guatemala||Guatemala||1–1||1–1||Friendly|
|3.||29 February 2012||Estadio Félix Capriles, Cochabamba, Bolivia||Cuba||1–0||1–0||Friendly|
- Ricardo Pedriel's profile – SteauaFC.com (Romanian)
- Ricardo Pedriel at Romanian Soccer
- Ricardo Pedriel at National-Football-Teams.com
- Ricardo Pedriel's career – conmebol.com (English)